lunes, 17 de febrero de 2014

Plaid+Black & Ralph Lauren








Hi everyone Yesterday I used this outfit because i went to Home Depot to bought things for the house       we needed some furniture and garden tools.
I think that this outfit is so relaxed but chic and stylish.
Im using the Ralph Lauren crocodile bag that i bought the last weekend.
I got inspired in one of my favourite fashion bloggers Chiara Ferragni.

Hola a todos Ayer use este outfit porque me fui a Home Depot a comprar cosas para la casa necesitábamos algunos muebles y herramientas de jardín.
Creo que este outfit es tan relajado pero elegante.
Estoy usando la bolsa de cocodrilo Ralph Lauren que me compré el último fin de semana.
Me inspiré en una de mis bloggers de moda favoritos Chiara Ferragni.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About Us

Im a Mexican Fashion Blogger
I want to be an important Fashion Stylist like Rachel Zoe
I love Vintage stores
I have an obssesion with handbags and Sunglasses
LOVE CHANEL COSMETICS
Fashion Weeks are my favourite season.

Followers