miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

NAVY STRIPES ARE CHIC










I love the navy stripes it remind me the time when i was on paris and i took yacht trips in 

seine river with my friends and a secret love.

It's nice when you look back and you realize that all the things change around you and thats 

when you understand the idea that you are here for be happy.


Hang Ten- T-SHIRT

Marc Jacobs - LOAFERS

Marc Jacobs - HANDBAG

LOUISVUITTON.COM - Louis Vuitton - SUNGLASSES

Blanco Shop Online - BRACELETS

123Souvenirs - Paris Souvenirs shop -WATCH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About Us

Im a Mexican Fashion Blogger
I want to be an important Fashion Stylist like Rachel Zoe
I love Vintage stores
I have an obssesion with handbags and Sunglasses
LOVE CHANEL COSMETICS
Fashion Weeks are my favourite season.

Followers