miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

Train Time!!!































Today I went to the Train Station to make this amazing shooting for all of you
I started to take the dynamic pictures and later the simple pictures without move.
I think that in Mexico City we have a lot of beautiful places like this,TheTrain Station is really interesting because you can enter into the trains and enjoy them also you can walk in the Park and take a small lunch or a delicious Ice Cream with a lot of chocolate chips.
In this pictures you can find the first steam machine that arrived to Mexico City.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About Us

Im a Mexican Fashion Blogger
I want to be an important Fashion Stylist like Rachel Zoe
I love Vintage stores
I have an obssesion with handbags and Sunglasses
LOVE CHANEL COSMETICS
Fashion Weeks are my favourite season.

Followers